Surface Design Association – Washington is a member run organization . We are a collective of hobbyists, beginners, teachers, collectors and professional full-time artists, who are all enthusiasts about the rich and textured world of fiber art and surface design.
- Network with each other
- Publicize our work
- Learn to deepen our knowledge and technical abilities
- Generate interest and excitement amongst ourselves and the greater community
- Collaborate to accomplish and produce more than we can as individuals
- Share ourselves, our work, our hopes, our successes
- Support each other
- Welcome all who share or are interested in what we are passionate about
The Surface Design Association is an international community engaged in the creative exploration of fiber & fabric. Our mission is to promote awareness & appreciation of the textile arts. Through member-supported publications, exhibitions & conferences, we inspire creativity, encourage innovation and advocate excellence.