UW Certificate Program in Fiber Arts
Develop your artistic voice and the expressive and conceptual aspect of your work in any fiber medium with a certificate from the University of Washington in Fiber Arts. Places in the program, which starts Oct.1, are still available. Topics include the following:
- How to bring yourself into your art.
- Ways to stimulate your ongoing artistic creativity.
- Conceptual strategies to express an idea, emotion or experience.
- Examples from the history of art and craft for inspiration.
- Professional art practices, ways to have your art find an audience, and preparation for an art exhibit.
You will leave this program with an enhanced body of work, a strengthened artistic voice, and strategies for ongoing artistic growth. The program meets five Saturdays per quarter for nine months on the UW campus. Your work will be shown at a closing student exhibition.
Applications are being accepted now. See complete program information, instructor bios, and application instructions at http://www.pce.uw.edu/
For more information contact:
206-685-8936 or 888-469-6499