Dreams are the stuff of meaning, purpose, calling, our life’s work. Following them or ignoring them impacts our income, health, weight, emotional well-being, and more. What creative projects and dreams have you deferred or left unfinished?
You know what I’m talking about. That novel, that work of art, that album, memoir, show, tour, play, movie, website, business, garden, or other creative project that’s been bouncing around in your head or maybe you’ve even begun. Still, deep down, you know, your life won’t be complete if you let it stay hidden inside of you forever. And, you’ll miss out on the chance to confirm your gifts and make the impact in the world you know you could.
This project may be all that stands between you and:
- The success of your business
- The legacy you leave to your grandchildren
- Your recognition as an artist
- Becoming a (well-) paid professional
- Proving all the doubters wrong (including yourself)
- Changing the world
Time to admit that a dream deferred too long is a dream denied and make your dreams a reality! The world needs your gifts and vision. Let’s bring them to life!
Join us for a FREE Workshop, Bring Your Best Brilliant Ideas To Life on Monday, November 4 from 7-9pm.
In this workshop, you will discover:
- Why it is so important to finish that/those project(s) anyway
- Mindset traps that are holding you back
- Behavior patterns that prevent your gifts from being born and shared
- How a big creative project is different from creative play and how to have both alive in your life
- The 4 Key Steps To Completing Your Work while getting the income, fans, recognition and meaning you need
PLUS, receive a complementary 1-on-1 Creative Project Jumpstart Session to help you gain clarity, focus and direction about bringing your ideas to life.
In this engaging workshop, Inner Fire, Outer Light (www.innerfireouterlight.com) founder, Patricia Morrison, will help you leap over your creative blocks. Working with creative people across disciplines, Patricia has many suggestions and tools that will help you gain clarity about what’s holding you back, overcome your creative and organizational challenges, complete your projects and gain the income, recognition, fans, and impact you’ve been missing.
Monday, November 4th 7-9 PM
Spark Studio in the BallardWorks building
2862 NW Market St, Seattle WA 98107
Please RSVP by November 1st to email@example.com to claim one of the 10 available spots.